Kiwi As Rugby Day
Time & Location
About the event
Come and hang out with your kiwi mates. Have a fun day for the family with a sausage sizzle, donuts, pies and activities.
The days activities include:
- 11.30 - Park your car and there will be a short walk to the rugby field. (Drop off ok for mobility challenged)
- 12.00 - 1.00pm Sausage sizzle and donuts served, bring a plate
- 1.00 - 2.00 pm Activities and fun
- 2.00 - 4.00 pm Rugby Game
- 5.30pm Event ends
What to bring:
There’s a few things that might make your day more enjoyable:
- Cash/ credit card for raffles and other great exciting Kiwi offerings
- Non alcoholic drinks- bring sodas or juice ( water will be available) Bring a Water bottle, and/or drinking cup to save on plastic.
- Booze (this year’s venue is BYO so feel free to bring along your own)
- Dessert to share (if you have delicious treats you’d like to share)
- Lawn chairs, picnic blankets, sun brollies (umbrellas), pop up tent canopies
- Mozzie repellent and sunscreen
Sausages and Pies will be available but if you prefer anything else then bring your own picnic lunch.
Dogs are allowed providing they are on a leash and you clean up after them